We’d love to speak to great designers about coming to work at We Are Digitl as we look at the shape of our team in 2016. We’ve got some exciting growth plans ahead and are looking for the right person to come and be part of the adventure here at the Sharp Project.
You’ll be a good designer, experience is not as important as being able to display great digital design on corporate and eCommerce websites. Any experience with marketplace designs would be great, but it isn’t essential as we can teach you those parts of the role.
There are the obvious things too, so you need to be hardworking; flexible (not in the Yoga sense); committed and good at talking directly to clients; be able to work to the requirements of the client and not be too egotistical about what you do… a little bit is fine!
We’re a very committed team to make our business work – not just for our clients but for us too – and there’s good reward for being part of our journey as we build a really exciting marketplaces agency.
Personality and attitude is key – we’re a small business and spend a lot of time together, so if we get on then that’s going to make life a lot easier. We’ll struggle if you’ve got a huge ego or struggle with clients being blunt with feedback – at times they can be brutal, but the customer is
almost always right.
We love Forever Manchester, we get out networking and involved it the digital community around us and the right person will also want to be part of that. It gets you away from the agency and is a great part of your personal development.
- Must have 2-5 year of experience in developing web application using PHP technologies.
- Expert knowledge of SQL and database technologies.
- Expert understanding of SQL and database technologies.
- Sound Knowledge of web deployment concepts, web services such as REST and SOAP APIs.
- Prior experience in other technologies and frameworks such as WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Joomla etc is an added advantage